Valenta, effective versatility!
- Versatile broiler feed pan designed for both restricted and unrestricted feeding.
- Low ridge for easy access to feed from day one.
- Open design prevents chicks from getting caught inside the feed pan.
- Pan design minimizes feed spillage.
- Simple 6 position feed level adjustment.
- User friendly, centrally adjustable with winching system.
- Suitable for meal, crumbled and pelletized feed.
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning and disinfection.
- Hinged bottom for efficient cleaning.
The only 58 mm high ridge of the feedpan allows easy access for all day old chicks to the feed. A perfect start is herewith guaranteed.
Absence of grill
- Absence of the grill prevents birds from getting caught inside the feedpan
- Feedspace design ideal also for heavier birds
- Smooth surface facilitates cleaning and disinfection
- All components are made of high quality virgin polypropene, guaranteeing long life time
- Drive unit standard equipped with motor protection switch and electronic level sensor
Simple control of feed distribution
- Central adjustment for high and low feed level position with winching system
- 6-position feed level ring for accurate and easy feed level adjustment
- Design of the pan ridge, inclining pan bottom and 6 wing feed divider prevent feed spillage
- Sensor in control pan secures continuous supply of fresh feed
- Suitable for meal, pelletized and crumbled feed
- Plastic feed cut off slide
- Anti-swing insert for pan fixation to the tube
- Reduction tube for restricted feeding
- Flat tube connection for use in cages and alternative systems
Optimum hygiene, easy to clean
- Hinged pan bottom allows easy emptying and cleaning of the feed pan
- Open pan design simplifies proper cleaning of the complete feed pan
- Smooth surfaces easy to clean with high pressure cleaner
- Rotating of the feed pan facilitates cleaning when using high-pressure cleaner during washing
New feed overflow system designed for the Valenta feed pan which makes it possible to dose approx. 1,5kg extra fresh feed in the opened feed pans prior to the DOC’s arrival. Approx. 0,5 kg will flow over the edge on the floor stimulating feed accessibility for all DOC’s without extra labor cost and need for chick paper. The flow sliders can be mounted on all pans or alternating between pans. To open and close the flow sliders a central mechanism is mounted on the feedline.
New central closing system for Valenta feedpans for a selected section of feed pans. By means of a central lever it is possible to partially close a section of the feeding line before thinning (partial unloading) the flock. Only the birds that are taken out will not have access to feed for 8 hours as subscribed by the slaughterhouse. The other birds maintain access to the feed and remain in their normal daily feed routine.
Control pan with LED light
All Valenta control pans come standard with a unique multi-voltage sensor with built-in LED light for white light. The light turns on when feed is detected and turns off automatically when no more feed is detected. This white LED light on the control pan shines on the feed, attracts the chicks and stimulates feed intake, so that the empty sensor is activated more often. It ensures that all feed pans are filled with fresh feed on time and prevents feed pans from being empty too long.